Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 27, 2011

ATTENTION.PLEASE.HELP.NOW

Thank you if you noticed this....Now keep noticing it....Dont stop reading this post in the middle. I need help....and I mean it. Please.

One of the things that Ive ALWAYS wanted to do all my life was to entertain. I wanted to entertain people--be known as someone who could get people to listen...someone who would entertain and yet, give a message. Ive wanted to be an Artist.

Artist not as in painting and drawing...NO....Im not good at that and I probably never will be. More like writing stories (which Im into and have written quite a few). Artist as in songwriting, movie making, animation, direction AND ALL THAT!

Because Im still unsure whether story writing is art or not, Ill say that Ive never been able to achieve that.


But, now I WANT TO....AND I NEED YOUR HELP.

I can write songs but cant sing (:P), and I AM confident of making great short films, provided I get some help.

So come out and help this guy who seriously needs help..... Lets Entertain.....!

Waiting for Help,
Adios Amigos!
Vikas

No comments:

Post a Comment