Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 14, 2010

1st Scribblings!

Okay....Here I am in my 1st official "Scribbling" on this blog. Frankly, I dont even know what to do here but basically, I think It'll work out and soon I'll have lots to post! I created 2 or 3 blogs before but I just stopped using them and I promise (both to you and to myself) that it won't happen to this blog.

Lets 1st get into the language of this blog
1. Everything thats written (posted or commented or anything else) are "Scribblings" or just "Scribbles" (v- scribble)
2. "Adios" or "Cya" are for the words bye, goodbye, farewell or anything similar

Um...thats all I have for now.... If something new develops, Ill post later.....  Right now, Ive to go study for my science test tommorrow :(

So for now,
Adios Amigos!!!!

6 comments:

  1. LOL ! This is SO ------------> YOU :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it is :D Its my blog and Im supposed to be "ME" :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello. this is Athin here. Glad to see you on the Blogosphere. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The childlike innocence reflected in this post fascinates me. SO CUTE. haha

    ReplyDelete